A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fenyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fenyes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fenyes, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenyes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fenyes has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Fenyes MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fenyes practice?
- Dr. David Fenyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fenyes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.