Surgeons

8080 Bluebonnet Blvd
Ste 1000
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225-924-2424
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Jessica Faul on May 8th, 2014

I am so thankful to be a patient of Dr. Ferachi. You can count on him to explain the pros and conns in words that you can understand. He is very compassionate. He take time with you and he is one of the few doctors that is doing his job because he cares. His nurse Jessica is one of the best nurses you could ever ask for. She always returns you calls, listen to your needs and makes you feel as if you are important. She is so up deep and makes you feel cared for. I have had herniated disc for 12 years and never wanted surgery. One day it started for effect my Rt. leg and hip, all the way done to my foot. He started with a small surgery in hopes that It would work. Even through I was not one of the lucky ones, and ended up with a fusion surgery, I have never felt more cared for then as Dr. Ferachi has made me feel. THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by AJ on Jun 10th, 2013

I came in with a clay-shoveler's fracture that I'd dealt with off-and-on for about six years. It had never quite healed and had finally become pretty unbearable, limiting my mobility and causing a lot of pain. Dr. Ferachi explained my injury thoroughly, and explained the pros and cons of different options of treatment. Though we finally decided on surgery, it was a last, not a first, result. He was fantastic throughout the entire process, and explained what was going on every step of the way. Six months post-surgery, I can honestly say that I feel better than I did before my injury, and the scar is so small as to be almost unnoticeable. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough.

|  Bad back in my hips and down my leg.  |  show details
by Sheila Evans on Feb 4th, 2013

What I thought was so great about this doctor is that he took a lot of time with me. He took the time to let me know the good and bad things if I was to have surgery. He is sending me to a new doctor for pain and would only do surgery if he had to. Also he did smile and I did not feel like a number but he made me feel like a person and called me by my name. I love this young doctor even if I am 69 he talked to me and my husband not down to us. Thank you Ferachi :) I know it may take time but I have great trust in him.