A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ferry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferry
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ferry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 39 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Ferry MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ferry practice?
- Dr. David Ferry has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ferry practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Encino Pediatricians and Encino Cardiologists.