A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ferry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferry
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ferry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ferry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 39 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Ferry MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ferry practice?
- Dr. David Ferry has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Ferry practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Valencia Pediatricians and Valencia Cardiologists.