A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ferry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ferry, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferry has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan