Dr. David Ferry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 24th, 2012
Very compassionate doctor

June 21st, 2011
Very reassuring when our newborn was diagnosed with a cardiac condition. He truly cared about how we were doing as scared parents.

June 12th, 2011
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Ferry has been my son's cardiologist for 15 years now. He has done all of my son's heart catheterizations and has been through 5 heart surgeries with us. I have been around MANY doctors at this point and have found none that rival him. His interaction with my son is wonderful! He has such a calm and centered manner and if he does not know the answer to something, he will research it and share his findings. He is extremely bright, compassionate and patient. Even though we have moved half way across the country, I will always bring my son back yearly to see him. He has our complete trust.

August 16th, 2010
Reassuring
We were referred to DR Ferry upon our baby's pediatrician hearing a heart murmur at her 2 month check up. Coincidentally, our son had a murmur and we were sent to this very same office. the staff is courteous, the ultrasound technition very friendly as is the room-it was warm, cozy and very soothing for both my babies. We met Dr Ferry with our 2nd baby-as he checked our daughter out very thouroughly, he was very kind and attentive. He brought us into his office to review the findings on the ultrasound to which, even as gently as he could and as hard as he tried to reassure me she was fine.. i tuned him out anyways. im a mom. He gave us a diagram of a heart & explained what was going on in full detail. Showed us, even let us hold the device she might possibly need down the road. Before our visit was over, he asked us very authentically if we had anymore questions and if we thought of anything, email/call him. Yes, we've all heard it before but to actually feel like he meant it was so satisfying, especially since our baby is in his care. i would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a gem!!!!!

February 7th, 2010
Spent a great deal of time with my husband and I about our 1 year old daughter. We were very reassured by visiting him. Also excellent bedside manner.