Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
SEE SOMEONE ELSE-HORRIBLE show details SEE SOMEONE ELSE-HORRIBLE
Feb 3rd, 2016

EVERY APPOINTMENT MEANT AN HOUR PLUS WAIT YET THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY IF YOU ARE LATE YOU NEED TO RESCHEDULE. HE DOESNT TAKE MEDICAL SPENDING CREDIT CARD, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BILLED AND TRY TO PAY IT THAT WAY. WHEN I ASKED FOR A RECEIPT THEY WROTE PAID 25 ON A PIECE OF TABLET PAPER AND DIDNT WRITE TO WHO OR FROM WHO OR ANY OF THE DOCTOR INFO ON IT UNTIL I INSISTED ON SOMETHING THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE ACCEPTED BY THE MEDICAL SPENDING TEAM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER TO FAMILY OF THE PATIENTS.

by Margaret McCracken on Dec 19th, 2015

He was very good in diagnosis,very caring wanting to get the best treatmemt for my cancer

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Nov 24th, 2014

Tell me how you would feel when a surgeon takes out your stitches and throws the instruments in the sink and takes them back out of the sink to remove more stitches he didn't even see!!!

Jul 15th, 2011

Dr Fertel is a great doctor! I was 17 when I discovered a lump in my chest area. He scheduled and performed the surgery quickly. Being a young male, I was really worried about a scar, but you can't even tell that I had surgery! I would recommend Dr Fertel to anyone.