A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feuer, Vascular Surgeon, Endovascular Interventionalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feuer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feuer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feuer, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Feuer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Med Center
- Lds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Feuer MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Feuer practice?
- Dr. David Feuer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feuer practices Vascular Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.