A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fichman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fichman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Fichman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Fichman practice?
- Dr. David Fichman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fichman practices Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Family Physicians.