Overall Review

November 19th, 2015
Love this Dr and staff. Should never have left. Back now and hope to stay.

October 14th, 2015
No Medicine Called In - STREP!!!
Horrible staff, no compassion for you as a patient....even though you are the reason they are getting paid. Diagnosed with strep throat, called office 2 times within 5 hours of seeing the doctor and requested that med be called in to the pharmacy. 12 hours has passed, nothing has been called in to the pharmacy. ...no call from the doctor or staff! After being a patient for almost 15 years....I'm done!

September 10th, 2014
Wait time is unaccepted
I had my first appointment there and it was ok. Staffs were nice and wait time was ok (~30 minutes). However, I went there for a follow up and my appointment was at 9AM. at around 9:45, i was checked in and put in a room to be seen the doctor, however 45 minutes later (around 10:30), doctor still didn't show up. I got out of the room to find someone, but they all tried to ignore me. I walked out of there for work. They never called me back. I am looking for a new doctor now.

December 17th, 2013
Great service but need to shorter the total waiting time at the office
Great service but need to shorter the total waiting time at the office. Staff Kelly is such a great person to talk to. She' very friend in person as well as on the phone.

November 16th, 2012
awesome doctor
Dr. Fields has been my family doctor for approximately 10 years. I love the fact that he spends time with me not only as a patient but as a person. He treats me with so much respect and kindness that it's hard to remember he's your doctor instead of a friend. I love Dr. Fields as my family doctor and hope to never lose him as a doctor.

November 7th, 2012
Dr Fields was recommended to me by best friend. I have been a patient of Dr Fields for almost three years and think he is a excelent young doctor. He has always addressed my health issues and discussed options, and outcome matters. I would highly recommend him to family members and close friends. Three cheers for Dr Fields!

July 31st, 2012
Our Family Doctor
Dr. Fields is a great, caring, attentive doctor. He has always taken great care of my whole family. He has even called to check on us over weekends and called for early follow up if he was ever worried. I love that he is supportive of nursing moms and that he takes all of my questions seriously. He is great with the kids and takes time to listen and talk to them, as well. The wait time is a little long sometimes, but he is well worth the wait!

April 20th, 2012
I travel 35 miles to see Dr. Fields because he is just that good and although I may have to wait for him it is still worth it to me.

September 20th, 2010
I have been so pleased with Dr. Fields that I have started using him not only for my husband and myself, but also for all 3 of our children. He has always taken my concerns seriously and never brushes me off like some local pediatricians. He has taken the time to get to know our whole family and has even called on a Saturday to follow up to see how my husband was doing after a sick visit.

August 19th, 2010
Great doctor, but VERY BAD OFFICE STAFF. You hold for more that 15 minutes each time you call. Messages never seem to get to the doctor. No NURSE you can leave a message with. We have went to him for 15 years... but can't take the staff ANYMORE!!! The wait in the office is usually 2 hours each time!!!!!!!!

July 1st, 2010
Good Old Fashioned Bedside Manner
If you are looking for a doctor who is patient, has great listening skills and unafraid of a medical challenge our family recommends him highly. His staff is fantastic to work with and a joy to see.

May 17th, 2010
Awesome
What else can I say? Awesome!