Dr. David Fields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Fields?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Fields?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

I was there for an annual physical and when the results came in a voice message was left on the phone all was okay. I called back to ask for more details on the results and come to find out I did have a condition. I asked if I needed meds and was told by staff they'd speak with doctor. After 3 days waiting no response, so I called and was told a prescription had been called in but no one every called to tell me yes you need to be on meds. I was speaking with an RN friend about the diagnoses and was told they should have scheduled a 3 month follow but that was not told to me at the time I was told the RX was called in so I had to call to request a 3 month follow up. I had another visit due to pain and received a diagnosis. I was told a RX would be called in that day. This was on Thursday. Needless to say, I called the pharmacist twice after leaving the doctor that morning and nothing had been called in from 11:45 to 5pm and his office closes at 5PM. Friday morning I called the doctor to learn the office is closed on Fridays. I followed up with the pharmacist when they opened and sure enough they still had not called in the RX. I left a message for the doctor on call and no one called me back. So I went through the holiday weekend in pain, but I paid to see the doctor, received a diagnosis but they failed to call in the RX. Funny, they don't forget to collect payment up front!!!

May 19th, 2017

Long wait

Every time I come in for an appointment I never get out of there in a timely manner. Overall visits are 2 hours every time I go. My experience with doctor fields is that of a doctor that is rushed. He spends 15 max with me every visit I've hand. Proscribes me medicine that not affordable with insurance. Every time I turn around for a simple med refill I have to make an appointment, these are meds I've been on for quite a while. Nothing is ever simple.

November 19th, 2015

Love this Dr and staff. Should never have left. Back now and hope to stay.

October 14th, 2015

No Medicine Called In - STREP!!!

Horrible staff, no compassion for you as a patient....even though you are the reason they are getting paid. Diagnosed with strep throat, called office 2 times within 5 hours of seeing the doctor and requested that med be called in to the pharmacy. 12 hours has passed, nothing has been called in to the pharmacy. ...no call from the doctor or staff! After being a patient for almost 15 years....I'm done!

September 10th, 2014

Wait time is unaccepted

I had my first appointment there and it was ok. Staffs were nice and wait time was ok (~30 minutes). However, I went there for a follow up and my appointment was at 9AM. at around 9:45, i was checked in and put in a room to be seen the doctor, however 45 minutes later (around 10:30), doctor still didn't show up. I got out of the room to find someone, but they all tried to ignore me. I walked out of there for work. They never called me back. I am looking for a new doctor now.

December 17th, 2013

Great service but need to shorter the total waiting time at the office

Great service but need to shorter the total waiting time at the office. Staff Kelly is such a great person to talk to. She' very friend in person as well as on the phone.

November 16th, 2012

awesome doctor

Dr. Fields has been my family doctor for approximately 10 years. I love the fact that he spends time with me not only as a patient but as a person. He treats me with so much respect and kindness that it's hard to remember he's your doctor instead of a friend. I love Dr. Fields as my family doctor and hope to never lose him as a doctor.

November 7th, 2012

Dr Fields was recommended to me by best friend. I have been a patient of Dr Fields for almost three years and think he is a excelent young doctor. He has always addressed my health issues and discussed options, and outcome matters. I would highly recommend him to family members and close friends. Three cheers for Dr Fields!

August 1st, 2012

Our Family Doctor

Dr. Fields is a great, caring, attentive doctor. He has always taken great care of my whole family. He has even called to check on us over weekends and called for early follow up if he was ever worried. I love that he is supportive of nursing moms and that he takes all of my questions seriously. He is great with the kids and takes time to listen and talk to them, as well. The wait time is a little long sometimes, but he is well worth the wait!

April 20th, 2012

I travel 35 miles to see Dr. Fields because he is just that good and although I may have to wait for him it is still worth it to me.

September 20th, 2010

I have been so pleased with Dr. Fields that I have started using him not only for my husband and myself, but also for all 3 of our children. He has always taken my concerns seriously and never brushes me off like some local pediatricians. He has taken the time to get to know our whole family and has even called on a Saturday to follow up to see how my husband was doing after a sick visit.

August 19th, 2010

Great doctor, but VERY BAD OFFICE STAFF. You hold for more that 15 minutes each time you call. Messages never seem to get to the doctor. No NURSE you can leave a message with. We have went to him for 15 years... but can't take the staff ANYMORE!!! The wait in the office is usually 2 hours each time!!!!!!!!