A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fife is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fife, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fife graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fife has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Fife DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fife practice?
- Dr. David Fife has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Fife practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.