A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Filippi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Filippi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filippi
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Filippi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Filippi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Filippi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Filippi MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Filippi practice?
- Dr. David Filippi has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Filippi practices Neurology near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Pismo Beach Neurologists.