A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Filippi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Filippi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Filippi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filippi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Filippi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Filippi MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Filippi practice?
- Dr. David Filippi has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Filippi practices Neurology near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Pismo Beach Neurologists.