Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Filsoof
Dr. David Filsoof, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Jacksonville, TX. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Residency. Dr. Filsoof is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Filsoof has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Filsoof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Aaron Turner
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi3
Dr. Benjamin Kretzmann
Internal Medicine, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Garrett Dejesus
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi