A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Fine MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David G. Fine practice?
- Dr. David Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fine practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.