A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans