A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fink is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fink has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fink MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Fink practice?
- Dr. David Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fink practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Neurologists.