A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fink is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fink has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fink MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Fink practice?
- Dr. David Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fink practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Neurologists.