A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fink has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans