A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Finkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Finkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Finkel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Finkel practice?
- Dr. David Finkel has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Finkel practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.