Dr. David Finkel MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Philadelphia, PA

• Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2017
always there when we need him
well run practice. Makes all follow up appointments before you leave his office. Quick to respond to phone calls. very dedicated. Office run by his wife and son

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Finkel is awesome!

January 8th, 2016
Dr. David Finkle is an excellent Doctor. He's very patient, caring, kind, and is quite thorough. The wait time is the same as most doctors, so I scored that Good rather than excellent (I suspect for that to be Excellent would mean very few patients). Follow up appointments tend to be 4 to 6 months later, so that was why only a Good. I have NO complaints about this doctor. He's camera shy, so no photos, but he has a pleasant-enough appearance, of slight build, and is somewhat over 'middle-age'.

December 20th, 2015
He is the BEST! He is known by his peers at uphs as "Columbo" an allegorical reference to the 1970's television "sleuth"/detective who always figured out who the bad guys were! Dr. Finkel is that good!

March 23rd, 2014
My mother
He is a monster my mother is dead because of his negligence she had dementia when he diagnosed her with diabetes sent her home we sent her to a local senior center With the systems of dementia the senior center called police and falsely accused me of hurting my mother she was my life I lost every thing I owned including my home

August 29th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Finkel was different but as I got to know him and his way of doing things, I felt better. He takes phones calls from other patients while he is with you and I thought this was unusual and at first I was upset and thought I would not go back to him but, on the flip side,when I needed him, they transfered me directly to him and he took my call right away (I'm sure there was someone in the office with him at that time). He is very thorough, knowledgeable and patient. He looks at everything possible. His staff is very nice and helpful. The only downfall is that you know you will be there for at least an hour or more. I try to make my appointments 1st thing in the morning. I will continue to see him and would also refer him to anyone. I speak very of him to others

August 30th, 2011
One of the most thorough and kind doctors I have ever visited. Gave me all the time I needed and answered all my questions. Very polite and caring. Complete testing profile done. Always called with results as soon as possible. I am very pleased to have found a doctor of his caliber. Recommended by another physician.

February 23rd, 2011
I have had very good experiences when I have dealt with Dr.Finkel and his staff.They have been easily reached and quite responsive to my needs. Calls are always returned within a reasonable time. I attribute this to a conscientious doctor and staff. Hats off to a great team.

October 26th, 2010
Very long wait, unintrested in actual diagnosis
I had to wait for over 3 hours for my appointment. When I finally saw Dr. Finkel, he was too busy taking phone calls to pay attention to what I had to say and answer my questions. I was very disappointed, and will never go back. He may be a good doctor for diabetes, but not for thyroid problems.

January 8th, 2010
The Best doctor I have ever had!
Dr. Finkel is the best at diagnosing problems and working with you to get you better.

November 16th, 2016