A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Finkelstein, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Finkelstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hal Finkelstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. David Finkelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Finkelstein practices Dermatology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Dermatologists.