A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Finken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Finken, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finken graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Finken practice?
Dr. David Finken practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.