A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Finken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Finken is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Finken, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Finken graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Finken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Finken MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Finken practice?
- Dr. David Finken has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Finken practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.