A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fiorentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fiorentino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fiorentino, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vascular Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorentino graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fiorentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiorentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David F. Fiorentino practice?
Dr. David Fiorentino practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.