A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fiorentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fiorentino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fiorentino, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Skin Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vascular Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorentino graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiorentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Franklin Fiorentino MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Fiorentino practice?
- Dr. David Fiorentino has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Fiorentino practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.