A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fischer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Fischer practice?
Dr. David Fischer practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Lebanon, KY.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.