A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fischer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fischer MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Fischer practice?
- Dr. David Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fischer practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.