Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Fish
Dr. David Fish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wyncote, PA, with another office in Camden, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fish is affiliated with American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center, Temple University Hospital and Cooper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Fish has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Fish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyncote, PA.
Dr. Steven Halbert
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Wyncote, PA 0.34 mi34
Dr. Peter Axelrod
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Wyncote, PA 0.48 mi33
Dr. Stephen Margolis
Wyncote, PA 0.62 mi45