A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fish is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fish, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Fish MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fish practice?
- Dr. David Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fish practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.