A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fitch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fitch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Fitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sean Fitch DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David S. Fitch practice?
- Dr. David Fitch has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fitch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.