A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fitch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitch
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fitch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Fitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sean Fitch DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David S. Fitch practice?
- Dr. David Fitch has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fitch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.