Learn more about Dr. David Fittingoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fittingoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fittingoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fittingoff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fittingoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fittingoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Fittingoff practice?
Dr. David Fittingoff practices Internal Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Internists.