A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fittingoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fittingoff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fittingoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fittingoff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fittingoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Fittingoff MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Fittingoff practice?
- Dr. David Fittingoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Fittingoff practices Internal Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Internists.