A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fivenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fivenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fivenson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Lichen Planus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivenson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fivenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fivenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Fivenson practice?
Dr. David Fivenson practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.