inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015
Disappointed
Dr. David Flagel passed away. I would not recommend this office to anyone now. Horrible staff, that's really a shame!

November 11th, 2015
Death of Dr Flagel
Dr. Flagel was a very nice doctor, unfortunately, he passed away in Sept 2015.

June 3rd, 2015
Terrible office Management, Dr. Flagel's Daughter
I thought Doctor Flagel was awesome and he actually was. He was caring and understanding. He helped me find the perfect medication for my TBI, memory problems and migraines thru trial and error. He took care of my requests when I asked. But after dealing with his daughter, the office manager, I have seen his true side and that of his office. His daughter continuously gave me no aid in finding a solution to a very real problem after excusing herself and the office for what was clearly their F&@$? up and would only repeat over and over again the script that I'm sure she so habitually feeds her fathers patients; instead of helping to find a solution or suggesting one. She seems very lazy to me in that aspect; and to repeat an earlier review, she lacks interpersonal skills and tactfulness. She basically called me a drug addict and said she wouldn't help me. Now me being a 10 year special forces veteran with much anger stored up towards stupid people I called her a stupid B&$@!. Needless to say my future appointments have been canceled and a letter has been sent out, per Ambers voicemail. I expected more from a Navy Medic (David Flagel). Not only is this sad that he would allow his daughter to run his office so poorly but also pathetic on his part that he could not as a Doctor reach out to his patient directly to try and resolve an issue that is clearly a family problem before letting it interfere with his oath as a professional. Very pathetic. I hope he reads this and knows that he is an embarrassment to his nations military who I know for a fact trained him to be more than that. My professional advice to this office is to fire Amber or train her up. She needs much improvement. And a doctor should not let his daughters Job come before his patients.

November 11th, 2014
Higly recommended
Dr. Flagel is not only knowledgeable, but he is also very professional. He has a very real world approach where he explains everything in such a way that even an everyday person can understand. I recommend Flagel Pediatrics and Family Medicine to everyone I know.

July 17th, 2010
Patient
Dr. Flagel is the most compassionate, sincere doctor I have encountered. He helped me and my family and we appreciate him so much!

April 16th, 2010
The best doctor EVER!
Dr. David Flagel has to be the best Doctor God put on this earth. He is so caring and loving and shows a genuine interest in his patients and their feelings. I would follow him anywhere to keep him as my doctor. He is so cool. When you have chronic pain and feel like nobody really cares about you, it is nice to know at least one person out there does. Don't hesitate ever choosing him for your doctor.

December 15th, 2009
Very friendly, intelligent. great bedside manner.

November 22nd, 2009
Dr David A. Flagel is a very good and nice DOCTOR
Dr Flagel is VERY GOOD Doctor and he is super nice he made me feel right at home and that was very cool cus i dont like to go to the docotrs at all

June 24th, 2016