Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Flaherty
Dr. David Flaherty, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL, with other offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Flaherty is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Broward General Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Flaherty has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. David Flaherty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.
Dr. Jannette Conde
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Sohail Punjwani
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Harvey Chitiva
Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi9