Dr. David Flaherty DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016
Shutter Island Psychiatrist
I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Flaherty with a depression and was prescribed Effexor which made my condition much worse! I had a drug induced psychosis and if I wouldn't have gone to a competent Psychiatrist I would not be here today! AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!!

July 19th, 2015
how can i find my psychiatrist due to new events and truly in need of his help
i'm trying to find my psychiatrist dr.flaherty.lost track when compass health in ft.laud was closed down.dr.flagherty is the only psych.i have ever trusted. he listened with compassion and did not overdose me with meds others wanted to comatose me with...please help me find him.spent all day yesterday;trying to find phone number to schedule appt. due to some events affecting my life recently as he knows my history- i'm just just a bit older now...as keep my same and best psychiatrist- thank you kindly...been traveling helping son,etc..please help me find him..

November 16th, 2014
I was a patient at Atlantic shores I was treated by dr flaherty I am very pleased he is a true compassionate doc he listened to me and prescribed the right medication for me thank you dr flaherty from the bottom of my heart now I can resume my normal activities

April 5th, 2014
Dr. Flaherty
I love me some Dr. Flahrety. He helped me find the right medications for my illness and changed my life.

April 18th, 2012
Dr. Flaherty is an excellent Doctor with excellent personal patient skills. I would reccomend Dr. Flaherty to anybody for any type of Psychiatric issue.

May 10th, 2011
Best Psychiatrist!!!!!!
It was my husband who had met Dr. Flaherty in the hospital,he told me "youre looking for a new doctor,you have to meet this man". I was so at ease and felt I had known him my whole life. I use to work as a Mental Health Tech and had met my share of sub standard doctors,but not only is this man a genieus,he has tremendous empathy and compassion,Dr.Flaherty is the only Dr. who has ever been able to help me and give me a correct diagnosis. He also does all the studies for investigational medications that will put medicine in a new era!I will trust and see no other doctor as long as he is practicing.

August 26th, 2010
MY DR He is cool and easy to talk to
Dr Flaherty is one of the best psychiaterists in south florida. He works out of a few hospitals and is in his office 3 days a week monday wendsday and friday. He will listen to you and work with you to help solve the problem you are having. He is objective and not afriad to treat the paitent. He is creative in his profession. HE cant prescribe pain medication becuse of the office polecy but he can continue your meds at the hospital if you have to be hospitalised. I was on adderall for 6 years and I messed that up. But the doctor is vary understanding and if he see's you suffering with an illness he wnot leave you out to dry. He can treat addiction and is vary good at that becuse he works at the hospital. He seas every tipe of paitent in the hospital and is one of the most exirienced DO's. over the 100's of paitents ive taked to all of the monly have had good things to say about him. And how he has helped make there life better. Hoestly. weap weap/ so im going to stop there. He is my Dr and a friend on the Dr paitent level...

July 2nd, 2016