A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fleece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fleece, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleece graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fleece has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleece accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Fleece practice?
Dr. David Fleece practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.