A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fleece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fleece, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleece graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fleece has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Fleece MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Fleece practice?
- Dr. David Fleece has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fleece practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.