A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fleischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fleischer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Scottsdale
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Fleischer MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. David Fleischer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fleischer practices Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.