A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fleiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fleiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fleiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleiss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fleiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Fleiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fleiss practice?
- Dr. David Fleiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fleiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.