A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fleiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fleiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleiss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fleiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleiss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fleiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Fleiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fleiss practice?
- Dr. David Fleiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fleiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Surgeons.