A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Florence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Florence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florence
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Florence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florence graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Florence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Manchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Florence DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Florence practice?
- Dr. David Florence has 1 office location.
Dr. David Florence practices Family Medicine near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Primary Care Doctors.