A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Florence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Florence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florence
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Florence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florence graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Florence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Manchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Florence DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Florence practice?
- Dr. David Florence has 1 office location.
Dr. David Florence practices Family Medicine near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Primary Care Doctors.