A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fogarty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fogarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fogarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St. Luke's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Fogarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. David Fogarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fogarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.