A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fogarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogarty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fogarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fogarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St Charles Medical Center-Redmond
- St. Luke's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Fogarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. David Fogarty has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fogarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.