A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fogelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fogelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogelson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fogelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fogelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U C L A Neuropsychiatric Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leslie Fogelson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Fogelson practice?
- Dr. David Fogelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fogelson practices Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists.