A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fogelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fogelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fogelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fogelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U C L A Neuropsychiatric Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leslie Fogelson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Fogelson practice?
- Dr. David Fogelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fogelson practices Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists.