A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Foggia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Foggia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Foggia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foggia graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foggia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foggia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Foggia practice?
- Dr. David Foggia has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Foggia practices Otolaryngology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Otolaryngologists.