A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Foggia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Foggia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foggia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foggia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Foggia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foggia graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Foggia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foggia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Foggia practice?
- Dr. David Foggia has 1 office location.
Dr. David Foggia practices Otolaryngology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Otolaryngologists.