Dr. David Foggia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 2nd, 2017
Would highly recommend.
Had trouble with fungal ear infection on and off for years. Dr. Foggia was spot on with treatment and now just see him for prevention of reoccurrence. Very professional with a taste of Midwest. Would highly recommend.

November 23rd, 2016
Great doctor!
Great doctor! I only wish he was a GP. He's never hurt me.

July 21st, 2016
Patient
I saw this Dr back in 2007 I had Fluid in my ears, I have had several ear infections in the past and always ended up with abiotic, I saw ENT dr in California and he stated it was allergies and asthma, since I saw Dr Foggia and he placed tubes in my ears I have never had another ear infection , Dr Foggia is an exellent Doctor I will recomend him to any one his office staff are great polite and friendly they take care of your concerns is like if you have known this people in for ever ,

April 8th, 2016
Dr foggia was kind and patient with my mother who is hard of hearing. I am grateful.

July 1st, 2013
Excellent Doctor
My 6 year old son needed his tonsils removed, a scary procedure for both child and parents. Dr. Foggia examined him and thoroughly explained our options. They quickly got it approved by the insurance for surgery and was done the next week. The surgery was quick, it went just as he informed us it would go and my boy healed faster than expected. I didn't really need the follow up appointment because it was obvious my boy was well and no complications, but I went anyways to let him know what a fantastic job he did. And yes I would highly recommend him to family and friends and the general public.

January 25th, 2013
Dr. Foggia is very kind and considerate. He spent as much time as I wanted and needed discussing my upcoming surgery. He checked on me the following morning after surgery and was very gentle and kind. He answered any and all questions and gave me post op instructions. I had a thyroidectomy. I had a follow-up appointment with him 10 days later. He was very caring and considerate. I am so glad that Dr. Foggia did my surgery and follow-up. He also had a great surgery team.

October 8th, 2012
Dr. Foggia removed a scab in my ear and part of my eardrum at the same time. He was unable to correct the deafness he caused in that ear.

August 10th, 2012
I have not been in better hands since Dr Foggia diagnosed a sublingual tumor under my tongue. He performed a tracheostomy immediately (to save my life) and except for a Vietnam flashback as this procedure started, I awoke with a successful trach. I've had several follow ups with him as I await my Chemo and radiation procedures and will say that he is a professional and smart doctor.He cares about your recovery.

July 19th, 2012
Do not waste your time
If you just need a hearing aid, no problem but this doctor does not want to do anything outside of the box, seriously disappointed. The front office staff was terrible, the doctor did not care about finding a diagnosis.

July 15th, 2011
Best ENT
Dr. Foggia diagnosed my husband's tonsil/throat cancer and was very caring, compassionate and provided guidance and expectations. He is now monitoring my husband since his treatment completion and Dr. Foggia is always extremely caring, thorough and concerned with having all information required to properly care for my husband. We respect and appreciate Dr. Foggia for everything he has done for us.

May 16th, 2011
The Best In Town!
I Went to Dr. Foggia for a 2nd opinion and he was though and patient.