A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Folkmier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Folkmier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Folkmier graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Folkmier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Folkmier DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Folkmier practice?
- Dr. David Folkmier has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Folkmier practices Internal Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Internists.