A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Folkmier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Folkmier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Folkmier graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Folkmier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Folkmier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans