Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Fong seemed uncaring and somewhat condescending to me when I went to him with symptoms of postpartum depression. It seemed like he didn't want to be troubled with me.

Best Baby Doctor! show details Best Baby Doctor!
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Fong and his staff were very personable and friendly. I always felt I was in excellent care. He was also one of the few doctors in the area who accepted Medicaid. His practice is doing very well. So, the fact that he still accepts Medicaid patients shows his deep caring and concern for all patients - regardless of their insurance carrier. I'm no longer on Medicaid. But I've kept Dr. Fong as my OB/GYN because he is a caring, yet professional, doctor.

Professional Knowledgeable & Caring show details Professional Knowledgeable & Caring
Jan 25th, 2011

I had two extremely complicated pregancies and almost to the point of losing my first and placenta previa with my second. Dr. Fong stepped in and disclosed all of our options and possible treatments while remaining extremely positive (helping us cope with difficult times). He was professional, caring (great bedside manners), very involved and remained present through the entire process.

He was an integral part of the delivery of both our children. show details He was an integral part of the delivery of both our children.
by Laura on Jan 9th, 2010

Dr. Fong has been a wonderful doctor for me. He is very friendly and makes me comfortable despite me feeling nervous at my appointments. Even before I realized it! He cared and supported me through both pregnancies and was integral to our birth experience. I was never afraid. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

Jul 27th, 2009

great doctor. I like that he has a caring personality and his bedside mannerism is great.

Beware show details Beware
by Kristen Davis on May 21st, 2009

Dr Fong did not accurately diagnose my condition which led to an extended stay in the hospital and a major surgery.

Apr 12th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great doctor: He is the best doctor out there.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com