Dr. David Foos DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8
  • 7 reviews

August 30th, 2016
Awesome MD
I love my doctor. He listens and answers all your questions. We are building a good trusting partnership with my health as the focus. I feel better already.He saw me at my appt time, too. No wait at all.

September 29th, 2015
Phone Appointment
I tore my upper trapezius and had made the injury worse over the weekend so I was trying to get in to have an MRI done (as advised) which must be setup by a doctor. The concern was if I should continue PT without knowing if the injury had worsened. So I was given a phone appt. with Dr. Foos, said I was calling to have an MRI appointment setup, and his words were, "Ha! Well that's not gonna happen. Did you fall off a 5 story building and crack your head open? Is a part of your body immobile and you are unable to talk? I didn't think so. I see absolutely no reason for you to need an MRI. What you have is a minor neck strain. What I need you to be, ma'am, is patient, and not so anxious about the situation. It's a perfectly normal thing." The whole time, he was cutting me off, not letting me speak, wouldn't let me explain the new concerns over what the diagnosis was on my neck from weeks ago, and insulted my resource who is extremely experienced in her field, "That's why she's a nurse and not a physician, because we have 14 more years of experience over her. She has no right to diagnose skeletal or muscular strains in the body." I initially thought he was trying to be funny over the phone and just that they couldn't offer an MRI that day, then realized no he was really blowing my head off and not listening to anything I had to say. I was enraged and in tears trying to listen to him. I would not recommend him to anybody. I'm surprised he's kept his job for the time that he has.

January 28th, 2014
HE SHOULDN'T BE A DOCTOR!!
This guy shouldn't be practicing medicine! I wouldn't go to him if he was the last doctor on earth! Does not listen! If there was anything less than one star I would give it to him. The rest of the staff is fine but he needs to go!

April 11th, 2013
Dr. Foos is an idiot
This man wouldn't listen to me. Told me I was going to have a stroke because my cholesterol was too high. I had adverse reactions to the meds (because he started me on 40mg instead of working up to that dose) and he told me Prozac will cause a broken arm if you walk in front of a bus. What a jerk!!!

February 6th, 2013
Telephone Appointment
I was very pleased with my telephone appointment. I feel Dr Foos has excellent listening skills and showed empathy for my concerns.

August 10th, 2011
Back Pain
Went to see Dr. Foos for lower back pain. I walked into his office and after he saw me(rushing me through), I requested for a Dr.'s note for work. As he handed me the note I did not read it. I figured that he can tell I could not stand straight. Of course my back was stiff. the note read that I can return to work the following day with no restrictions at all. So, I went back to his office to request to talk to him about the note. He sent his MA's out and they said that he was not going to change the note to modified work duties. So, I went back and forth with his MA's and charge nurse. The charge nurse had told me that he denied my request to speak to me. They finally changed the note to modified duties, but did not have to go through all those hoops. Dr. Foos does not take the time to evaluate your situation. He is a young money hungry doctor who cares less about your well being. It's all about numbers to him. Have a great day. I hope this gives you all an insight on Dr. Foos.

August 3rd, 2011
this guy is an idiot. Does not listen and feels that he should not be questions. states that he job is to scar you into doing what you need to do. Does he not understand that he is there to practice medicine, advise and the bottom line choice is for the patient to decide based on the information they provide?