Dr. David Footerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Footerman?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. David Footerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Dr. Footerman is an amazing, compassionate, thorough, doctor who truly cares about and puts the patient first. It's obvious his goal is to provide the absolute best care possible. I'm shocked by the negative reviews here. It looks like someone isn't happy that Dr. Footerman wouldn't feed their addiction and is out to slander him. As I said, he truly cares about the patient and puts their well being first regardless of whether or not you like it. I am relieved to finally get a diagnosis (Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for my son and begin his treatment. I love his down to earth approach and cannot begin to express the depth of my gratitude. Thank you Dr. Footerman!

August 22nd, 2017

Caring and compassionate dr.

Dr Footerman goes the extra mile to make sure that he has taken care of all your needs . Dr Footerman is truly a brilliant man that is friendly,knowledgeable, and compassionate . You are in good hands with Dr Footerman !!!

August 14th, 2017

Very informative Great Dr.

Took the time to listen to my problem and gave me lots of information.

November 18th, 2015

Really like this Dr.! Been going to him regularly for weight loss and preventative medicine. I am a farmer who can't aford to be sick. He always jumps right in promptly. Very easy to talk to. Makes me feel comfortable going to him with any medical issue large or small.

January 25th, 2015

a quack

February 21st, 2012

Refreshing Medical Experience

Dr. Footerman spent more time with me on my first visit than I have received from all other doctors combined over the past 5 years. He genuinely is engaged in my care and has helped me to find the source of my problem rather than just trying to give me drugs and push me out the door. I have been to many specialists for many years with no improvement. This Dr has helped me get my quality of life back.

September 20th, 2011

Great Doctor. A+ Doctor

Dr. Footerman is a caring doctor. I can tell he has been in this profession for quite some time. I could tell he was truly caring about my well-being, and what I appreciated most was the time he spent with me. I have had pain for many of years and DR. F has got me feeling wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone who is in pain.

March 20th, 2011

Apparently kicked off the staff at two hospitals

February 23rd, 2011

Bad doctor

If you want to keep healthy do not see this man. He is a virus to the medical society and will always be. He will get you hooked on a drug that no one else can or will prescribe and then dismiss you from his practice for no reason what so ever. He is a salesman for vitamins first and not a doctor. His is unethical, he will tell you he refuses to treat you if you do not purchase his vitamin line. He is involved in a pyramid plan and is scamming every patient he touches. I went to this doctor with problems and left with more. He will tell you all his problems from personal to financial and will not care about you. He will not see you on any type of emergent basis if your insurance is not good enough and cares more for patients with good insurance. If you want to get help and get better do not see this man.

April 12th, 2010

I had the worst experience with this doctor. He was supposed to help me get off of a narcotic and on to something less addictive and with less side effects. He gave me that medicine. When I was not able to pick it up until a later date because of monetary reasons he got on the phone and told me that he would not feed my addiction to narcotics even though i told him to help me get off of them. Then he said that I was non compliant and that he would kick me out. When i went back for a follow up appt and told him that the medicine was making me throw up he told me to "get used to it" He wouldnt even consider giving me something that wouldnt make me sick. He was very rude and disregarded everything I said. I am now with no pain relief and have severe withdraw symptoms from having to quit the other med after three years. I am very displeased and am finding another doctor right away

April 8th, 2010

Great Pain Managment

I have had dr for anesthiologist and pain managment hes great! I had to have cortizone shots in my back and everyone told he how horrible they were...but i had the best experience with dr. He spent more time with me than any dr ever has, explained everything very well to the T and I will definitly refer all my friends and family!

August 16th, 2017