A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fore is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fore graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Fore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Fore MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Fore practice?
- Dr. David Fore has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fore practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Radiologists.