Dr. David Foreman MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Foreman for quite some years and know him to always diagnose me correctly and does not hesitate to immediately eradicate whatever symptoms I have.

January 13th, 2015
Dr Foreman performed a stapes-ectomy and inseted a prothesis in my left ear in 2003 due to bone conduction hearing loss. My level of hearing is much better in that ear than the other. I wish to consult with him for the same procedure in my right ear.

March 7th, 2012
Amazing ENT Physician
Dr. Foreman performed 3 sinus surgeries on me and all were beneficial. The first was for a deviated septum and a lack of sinus drainage. The second, I got lucky. I needed an emergency surgery, and he was the doctor on call...again, LUCKY! The third surgery, was due to my body's response to surgeries, creating a lot of scar tissue. So he removed that scar tissue to prevent any possible problems. The facility he performed my surgeries at was amazing! All of his staff are extremely professional and remember you from appointment to appointment. Definitely worth your time!

January 22nd, 2010
Not Professional!!!!
You should find out more information on someone before you pretty much label them as an ADDICT.. You should take the persons' feelings into consideration... I have never been an addict And I don't appreciate being accused of That. I Thought you were the greatest doctor, And very polite, sincere, I've spoke very highly of you to everybody, But you've changed that..... Thanks
Doctor's Response

In Louisiana, all narcotics prescriptions filled by patients are made available online to physicians by the Dept. of Pharmacy. In this patient's case, 30 narcotics prescriptions in less than 9 months by 15 physicians is considered "doctor shopping" and is a punishable offense. This patient should consider herself fortunate that Dr. Foreman didn't press charges.