A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Forester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Forester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forester
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forester Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Forester, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forester graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lionel Forester MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Forester practice?
- Dr. David Forester has 1 office location.
Dr. David Forester practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Psychiatrists and Johnson City Addiction Specialists.