A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fortune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fortune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fortune, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortune graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fortune has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Fortune practice?
Dr. David Fortune practices Otolaryngology near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Otolaryngologists.