A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fortune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fortune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fortune, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortune graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fortune has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Fortune MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Fortune practice?
- Dr. David Fortune has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fortune practices Otolaryngology near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Otolaryngologists.