Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Texas Health Physicians Group
8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75397
214-692-6135
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2014

Dr. Fosdick is very caring, professional and will take the time with you to make sure you are cared for. Great Doctor with alot of educational background included some from UT Southwestern in Dallas. I am very blessed to be in such great hands.

|  . Utterly Fantastic  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

This gentleman is one of the most professional doctors and surgeons I have ever met. He is caring, thorough, no nonsense, gets to the issue and makes a point of working with and for you. I didn't feel priviledged to be in his presence, I felt blessed. My insurance provider made a point of getting my open lung biopsy referred to Dr. Fosdick and I am truly glad they did. This man should spend his next 20 years in medicine teaching others "how to do it"!I am a retired CSM from the US Army and not much impresses me anymore. Dr. Fosdick did. He's the real deal!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Fosdick removed part of my rib for biopsy. He is a no nonsense type doctor but takes the time to make sure you understand everything. I found him to be very congenial, easy to talk to and very knowledgable of what he is doing. Great Doctor

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

He seemed generally unconcerned about my health and safety, and came across as a cold, calculating businessman. It became evident after seeing him over a few visits that he just wanted to get me on the operating table. He is not a surgeon I would refer anyone to.

|  He is great!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Great interpersonal skills and trusting individual who I would highly recommend