A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fox, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fox, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fox MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Fox practice?
- Dr. David Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fox practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maspeth, NY.
See New York Surgeons.