Dr. David Fox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2014
This man saved my life
Unfortunately I saw many other surgeons before I found Dr. Fox. These other men mutilated me and then all gave up on me and told me there was no hope for me. Dr. Fox does not have those words in his vocabulary. He created for me a beautiful AV fistula which I now use for hemodialysis. He saved my life. I will be grateful to him always.

April 3rd, 2011
My overall experience with Dr. Fox was excellent. His staff worked with my insurance company and got approval for my procedure. I am very happy with the results of my varicose vein treatment. I have recommended this doctor to my friends.

October 21st, 2010
Dr. Fox: Hands and Mind of a Gentle & Skillful Healer
Dr.Fox is very knowledgable and skillful. He addresses his patient(s) health issues quickly and safely to prevent further complications. I love the fact that he consults with other Dr.'s when needed. My mother has had multiple surgery for Fistula/Grafts placement in her arm by him for Dyalisis and there have never been any complications during or after surgery under his care.His reliability and trustworthiness makes the Dr. known to many patients. He has much more patients then 10 years ago when he first treated my mom. This has limited time he spends explaining diagnosis to patients and family. It is the only area that I see room for improvement on.His Office Manager Jocelyn is helpful and professional. Her multi-tasking skills are a great quality. Joni the Physician Asst. is caring, helpful and talented. The Nurse and Ultrasound Technician are people oriented and remove tension and stress of health concerns. They also are bi-lingual which is a + for spanish speaking patients.

March 13th, 2010
Doctor Fox
Doctor Fox is a very caring and attentive doctor