A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Foy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Foy, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foy
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Foy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foy graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Foy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Foy practice?
- Dr. David Foy has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Foy practices Family Medicine near Anthem, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Dewey, AZ.