Overall Review

4.7

May 24th, 2016
I have visited Dr. Foy for many different medical reasons over the past 7 years and he has always been patient and attentive to me. He has always given me an accurate diagnosis and refered me to the best specialists when needed. He is super kind and makes you feel cared about but is also great at what he does and gets right down to the point. I hope to keep visiting him for many years to come.

April 10th, 2014
SO FRIENDLY AND CARING AND WAITING TIME WAS MINIMAL EACH OF THE 4 VISITS WE HAVE HAD. STAFF VERY ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY.

February 21st, 2012
Office was clean and professional. Staff was pleasent. Wait time was 10 minutes in waiting area, but once in the room, Dr. Foy came in within 2 minutes. He is approachable and has a great bedside manner (friendly :)). I am glad that I finally found a good family practice for my husband and I.

March 31st, 2010
Jamie Bingham PA-C
I have no professional connecion to Dr Foy, but I am a medical professional in another County. I have no insurance so I see Dr Foy as he as an office near me and have always got in immediately, is the most affordable, and gives good care. Good bedside manner and freindly in general. I did not feel I got "special" care being a medical provider myself, just felt he treats everyone that way. I have recommended him to others as care in our county is limited, the only other urgent care typically has a 2-4 hour wait.