A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frager
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frager Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frager, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frager graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Frager has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Frager MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Frager practice?
- Dr. David Frager has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Frager practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.