Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Feb 2nd, 2012

Caring and knowlegable, he is a angle from GOD. GOD bless him.

Jan 17th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Framm.

Oct 20th, 2011

IT is difficult to get through to Dr. Framm. We find ourselvess going to Urgent care facilities for common illnesses since getting an appointment is close to impossible. Can't get beyond the apt. desk and if I leave a message - some are returned and others must go into a dark hole. When discussed with him he finds that impossible to believe since he is always being called by patients. If he was not so outstanding in all other areas I'd consider looking for a new physician.

A really GREAT Doctor show details A really GREAT Doctor
Jun 8th, 2011

In this day and age when no one seems to care, Dr. Framm not only took the time to listen to me, but knew how to fix me! This is after a 1/2 dozen other doctors and cardiologists (including Sanger and MCC) couldn't or wouldn't help me. Great bedside manner and sense of humor. 5 stars!

Spent time with my father and explained procedure show details Spent time with my father and explained procedure
by dcrcvt52 on Nov 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Too often in todays busy world the respect of the elderly is the first to go. Dr. Framm spent the time to ensure my father had all the facts and understood why he had to be on that medication. You just don't see that anymore.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Mecklenburg Medical Group show details Mecklenburg Medical Group
by Citysearch User on Mar 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have used this medical practice as my primary care provider for the last 6 or 7 years. All of my experiences have been very good. I have...

Dr. Tamara Chittenden show details Dr. Tamara Chittenden
by Citysearch User on Feb 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Chittenden is wonderful, she really goes out of her way to make her patients feel comfortable. If she is booked, you best believe any o...

Mecklenburg Medical Group show details Mecklenburg Medical Group
by Citysearch User on Jan 29th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

You can trust these doctors and their staff to make your visit quick and to service your health needs. There are several doctors on staff t...