A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David O. Francis practice?
Dr. David Francis practices Otolaryngology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Francis, Dr. Davis Francis, Dr. Dewey Francis